Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Re: Hardware requirement for WM version

Is this on the Toshiba e830 and e805 that you mentioned originally? Or
one of the other devices? If it's Pocket PC 2003, I might be able to
try building down to there, but I suspect that some of my features (like
the map display) won't be functional as that uses new features of the
Windows Mobile shell API.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ