From: "'Anthony (N2KI)' n2ki.ham@... [aprsisce]" <aprsisce@...>
Date: 04/18/2015 12:44 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] QRU Function

I set my node to use the QRU functions based on the help files.  When I send a message to my node (-10) from my vehicle (-9), I get acknowledgement of the packet but none of the repeaters I have in the group  (RPT2M) come back to the radio(FTM350). Or if they do I do not see them displayed in the APRS view screen. I have broadened out the rage to make sure I would capture them. Am I missing a setup option.?

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)