From: "kk4lqx@... [aprsisce]" <aprsisce@...>
To: aprsisce@...
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 8:30 PM
Subject: [aprsisce] Re: Kantronics DAYTIME command

Sorry Lynn, I didn't mean to trim my messages down at all. I simply clicked the reply button and responded.

Do the Real Time Clock (RTC) chips work with the KAM All-Mode w/Enhancement board? I would love to add them to both of mine just want to verify before I purchase one. I have read over the manuals and don't see any mention of them although it's entirely possible that the manual predates the chip even though it's still supported, like the GPS commands are.

73,
Evan