Re: What do these things mean APRSISCE [1 Attachment]

Curtis Wagner

Ok good, so those are packet signals. Now using teraterm, when they come in, the values drop to between 15-40. Adjusting rxamp and/or cdlevel doesn't raise them much but to maybe 50. Using the volume control on the radio, doesn't do much to get them to 55 at most. No offense, but I am following what people tell me. Short of getting out the camcorder I don't know what else to do. You are all helpful, and I appreciate it, but its not like I am not doing what people tell me to do....I just really don't know what else to do. When you hear those packets, that's what I've heard since the beginning, but the monitor values won't adjust to 80-90 no matter what I do.