Re: M0XER-4 Approaching Yellowknife

robt.harris

When I go to that link, the map is not populated.

On 11/20/2014 5:43 PM, 'Steve' steve@... [aprsisce] wrote:

http://habitat.habhub.org/mobile-tracker/?filter=B-64 will give you its complete flight so far.

Habhub is the system spacenear.us gets its info from

Steve

G6UIM

From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...]
Sent: 20 November 2014 22:29
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Re: M0XER-4 Approaching Yellowknife

Is there a good site to check on its current status? When I go here, http://spacenear.us/tracker/flyb.php, my browser basically seizes up (and I've got 16 GB RAM + i7 core CPU). Probably it's using some very heavy client-side Javascript to compute a long-term history of its entire flight path. Would be nice to have a link that basically loads only a few days' worth of data and perhaps the next projected several days, for speed. I could bookmark that, and see if I have a chance of hearing it. These have a tendency to veer too far off to the east for my QTH though.

73, KD0KZE / Paul