From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...]
Sent: 16 July 2014 16:49
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Fwd: Now The Fifth TRY TO GET PASSCODE

I can get in touch with him. Sort of...I'm on vacation in Alberta..but will try

Don va7dgp

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 3:49 AM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Does anyone know Gerry, VE7BGP, or anyone else in the VE7NA club?  We have replied to ALL FIVE (sorry, had to shout) requests for their passcode, but apparently there's an issue with their receiver.  They need to give us a different e-mail so that the response will get through.  Or have them check their spam filters/folder to see if the replies are there.

PS.  Definition of insanity: Repeating an action the same way expecting a different outcome.