From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...]
Sent: 16 July 2014 11:50
To: APRSISCE Group
Subject: [aprsisce] Fwd: Now The Fifth TRY TO GET PASSCODE

Does anyone know Gerry, VE7BGP, or anyone else in the VE7NA club?  We have replied to ALL FIVE (sorry, had to shout) requests for their passcode, but apparently there's an issue with their receiver.  They need to give us a different e-mail so that the response will get through.  Or have them check their spam filters/folder to see if the replies are there.

PS.  Definition of insanity: Repeating an action the same way expecting a different outcome.