From: "'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce]"
Date:07/15/2014 13:23 (GMT-05:00)
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Symbols Primary 45 and 46

He did.  I just haven't figured out what's going on with the /..  If you come at it upwards, it stays /-, but if you come at it downwards, it stays //.  /. just doesn't seem like it wants to display.

On 7/15/2014 1:05 PM, Randy Love rlove31@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Fred,

You caught a Lynn goof.

/- is a house.
/. is a big red X.

Maybe you should submit a bug ticket to the developer. ;)

73,
Randy
WF5X

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 4:34 PM, 'Fred Hillhouse Jr' fmhillhouse@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Fred Hillhouse Jr included below]

Hi Lynn,

Something doesn’t make sense to me. The symbols are different but the codes look the same. What s it I am not seeing?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH