Q Codes ??

eckerpw@...

Not sure if that is the correct label. Here's my question: I have selected under - View- RF- All; wanting to display just stations that are being received at my QTH via RF. When I right click on  stations on the map, the bottom entry in the pop up box is RF and if I select that I see the RF path of that station to my location. However on some when I right click, instead of RF, I see entries that begin with qAC, qAS or qAR. I am sure the answer is obvious but what do these codes or abbreviations mean ??

Tnx & 73

Paul

kc2nyu