Re: Inode problem can you see? [1 Attachment]

sbd sbd

APRSIS32 igates by default, but you need to manually add entries to the config to setup digipeating.

As Bob has pointed out and posted a link to the wiki.

I digipeat everything up to wide3-3 and ignore everything higher than that. (they still get igated but not digipeated)

<DigiXform>WIDE1-1=WIDE1*DigiXform>

<DigiXform>WIDE2-1=WIDE2*DigiXform>

<DigiXform>WIDE2-2=WIDE2-1</DigiXform>

<DigiXform>WIDE3-1=WIDE3*DigiXform>