Re: Feedback solicitation

Slutpuppy <raventbk@...>

I like the app, however it eats the battery, which is to be expected, running GPS/DATA all at once. Power usage is a bit higher than I would like.

Something that I would like to see is an option to have it run in the background...waking up and simply reporting a position every 10 mins (user selectable) or so, before going back to "sleep". There are plenty of times I wish to be on the map, but have no need to view whats going on around me..therefore no map or full interface. Another addition to that would be it launch the full application should your SSID be sent a message/bulletin, as that would be something you'd want to view the map/lists for.

Overall I like it. I just cant ever remember to fire it up in the mornings, nor remember to exit before the battery gets run down.

Ok, there's been quite a few new members of the group over the past few
weeks so it's time to hear some feedback.

Who of you is running APRISCE on Windows Mobile? And what platform is
it on?

Who has dared the new APRSIS32 for Win32 and what's your opinion of it?

Tell me what features you like, what you don't like, and what drives you
crazy (like the slightest move while trying to click on the screen ends
up moving the map and locking the center)?

I'd like to improve the product and move it towards becoming a UI-View
replacement, so let me know what you'd like to see.

If all goes well, there should be a release soon that supports KISS TNCs
for direct RF access as well! This will enable mobile IGate operation
via your phone if you have either a real serial port or a BlueTooth to
serial adapter on your TNC.

I can't make the program better if I don't hear what you'd like difference!