Receiving a bulletin message

g4ilo

Hi Lynn.

I have done some more experimentation and it appears that what I want to be able to do is receive bulletins. If my server sends a message to "BLNWOTA" then it shows up under "Other groups" in the Bulletin board page of aprs.fi.

In UI-View32 the only way I could get the bulletins to appear is to add a budlist filter for the call the bulletins are being sent from. If that is the correct way to do it then that's fine.

If I do this in APRSISCE I see the call the bulletin was from appear in the scrolling window but nothing happens when I click on it. Ideally it would be nice to have bulletins pop up with an audible alert just like messages do, but obviously without the options to reply to them.

Julian, G4ILO