Re: limited area digipeater

sbd sbd

Locally RAYNET use 144.775MHz for voice comms.this is obviously a problem with APRS being on 144.800MHz.
In the past we have setup a temporary cross band digi on 144.800 and 433.800 this enables easy use of voice and aprs.
The setup will digipeat anything heard on either frequency and also digipeat VHF to UHF and UHF to VHF.
it will also be an igate and send IS only devices to RF within a very limited range. and I will geo fence it