Phone line out

sbd sbd

My phone line failed this morning and apparently it's going to be a week before they fix it.
I went into town and bought a Pay as you go broadband dongle not a bad deal £30 for 1GB a month for 3 months.
So I have internet access and my igate is working.
The downside is although I can receive email I cannot send due to security restrictions on my usual ISP's email servers.
I can reply via webmail. but that makes responding to passcode requests awkward

I don't really need a dongle usually. So anyone visiting the country is welcome to borrow it for internet access