Re: APRS maps for UK emergency use?

sbd sbd

If you wonder about the name the maps were originally produce for defence of the country hence Ordinance Survey

http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/about/overview/history.html

The Map System uses Grid Squares similar if I recall to the American System. Just with different datums.

I believe I sent Lynn info, pretty sure I have some lua code somewhere for converting to and from GPS co ordinates.

So Lynn could if he wished add grid  square overlays to the OSM maps without too much effort.

Steve Daniels

Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

Torbay Freecycle  Owner