Re: No Tx with APRSIS & FT7800

eckerpw@...

Well the initial problem seems to be solved, I believe the issue was the Baud rate setting being mismatched between T2 setup and APRSIS. So now if I press transmit in software, the FT7800 goes to Tx and in the log I get:

2014-01-29T15:42:10.922 Logging Enabled

2014-01-29T15:42:18.235 Transmit(IS+RF) KC2NYU-1>APWW10,WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1:@154218h3156.97N/08101.94W#PHG6130APRS-IS for Win32

2014-01-29T15:42:18.235 Transmit(INT) KC2NYU-1>APWW10,WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1:@154218h3156.97N/08101.94W#PHG6130APRS-IS for Win32

I am hearing the packet sound on the FT7800 and on an external HT( kc2nyu-7). Stations I am hearing are showing up on APRSFI but no one seems to be hearing me ( kc2nyu-1) .I am in APRSFI via TCPIP but no by RF. KW4B located 5 miles from me across flat marshland is not receiving me.

So have I missed something in APRSIS setup in regards to Tx'ing properly?

73 Paul

kc2nyu