Hardware requirement for WM version

David Tse

I tried to look for the info but haven't been able to find it (readme, release note etc).

Which Windows Mobile versions are supported? Are WM 2003 and 2003 SE supported, for example? Or only WM 5 or above?

The reason I asked is that I have an HTC Advantage x7501, a MWg 503g, both on WM 6.x right now, but I also have Toshiba e830 and e805 which are only WM 2003 SE, but I want to make good use of them as well.

Thanks and sorry if this info is easy to find, I just haven't been able to and I tried the search as well.

73,
David
VE7MDT