Message Window Colours

Bill Erhardt

GM and Merry Christmas to all in APRSIS land. I got up pretty early here in Montana to watch the Astro's doing their space walk on the ISS to change out the cooling unit. Woo Hoo !! What a view when they are in range to down link live Video on NASA Tv.

Question - How can one change the colours on the Message Window for send and receive. Old eyes here find it a bit hard to read and it would be nice if colours can be changed.  I read through the PDF manual and could find nothing.

Thanks all and Christmas Tamales are on the menu today....

Bill K7MT Helena, Mt APRSIS32 Igate and Sgate.

http://www.k7mt.com