Re: Filtering -IS stations

Greg Depew

I take my range filter down to 0 and disable any IS - RF gating in the ports and disable the beacon in the is config. That gives me rf only beaconing and rf - is gating.

From: Steve Daniels <steve@daniels270.eclipse.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 21:14:27
To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [aprsisce] Filtering -IS stations

The other option is to use d/RS0ISS*/W3ADO-1/ARISS which will show only those stations that have been digipeated by the ISS and occasionally NO-44. Of course that will show stations other than those you have heard. But will show you who is trying to use the ISS world wide

Steve Daniels
Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM
Torbay Freecycle  Owner