KB7FSC Digi

Bill Erhardt

Hi Waren,

I see your using a Kenwood D700 for your home station. If you need a KPC-3
TNC for your home station so you can use your DM700 mobile for APRS and
Local repeaters, let me know as I have extra KPC-3's. They were given to me
for APRS and I will just give them away to folks in Montana who want to set
up a Digi or Igate.. Woooo Hooo !!!

I opened up my Igate range here in Helena yesterday and I see Scotty N7CTF
has his Digi set up and going through you to the internet. Cool !! However,
I have not seen your beacon since I opened up my range yesterday. Just
wanted to let you know..

Bill K7MT