Re: Scroller click and view

Greg Depew

Fred check out http://www.winlink.org/aprslink

Greg KB3KBR

To: aprsisce@...
From: fmhillhouse@...
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 12:41:17 -0500
Subject: RE: [aprsisce] Scroller click and view

I may have the actual spelling wrong but yes I am sure about W-LNK. I am going to guess I was hearing those directly. With "Eavesdrop" ON, I have been able to see content in the past in the message queue. I was thinking they were on the wrong frequency for WinLINK. The fact that there was an apparent conversation would suggest it was planned that way. Also there are no RMS channels in the area I was hearing them.

EMAIL-2 would be normal to hear over RF and no I would not expect posits.

I was thinking the action should be all the same for clicking any station on the scroller.

I guess I need to log messages and see what I get.

Thanks!
Fred N7FMH