Re: Wiki tile-set correction

n5dtx

Sorry Lynn, I left out the part about the tiles being .png.  If you change the .jpg to .png you are good to go.

Graham

N5DTX

---In aprsisce@..., <kj4erj@...> wrote:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/tile-sets should be correct now.  Let me know if I fat-fingered it.

On 11/19/2013 7:59 PM, dgbryant@... wrote:
There exists an extra "ArcGIS-" in the current URL line for the National Geographic map tile set in the Wiki.  It could have changed at some point, but I fiddled around and got it to work this evening.

The current Wiki URL reads:
/ArcGIS/rest/services/ArcGIS-NatGeo_World_Map/MapServer/tile/%z/%y/%x.jpg

Should read:
/ArcGIS/rest/services/NatGeo_World_Map/MapServer/tile/tile/%z/%y/%x.jpg

It's a really nice map set if you have not taken it for a test drive.

Graham
N5DTX