From: Steve Daniels <steve@daniels270.eclipse.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 00:30:35
To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [aprsisce] WIKI Issues

Ok thanks for that. Not for me so I need a reinstall it seems
For info I am getting redirected to a site d3g0gp88917kc0.cloudfront.net
Seems all my anti virus and malware has failed. I am currently blocked from some site due to it
Lookis like a complete reinstall to get rid of it

Steve Daniels
Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM