From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...] On Behalf Of Fred Hillhouse
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 15:56
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: RE: [aprsisce] What did I break? Dev

I do that but ...

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH

From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...] On Behalf Of Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 15:09
To: aprsisce@...

Double-click empty map space. The zoom number in on the first line in
addition to being buried somewhere in the tile file name.

[MyOSM] z:4 x:1-5 y:5-7
x:3 y:6 Tile is due to be rendered. Last rendered at Fri Dec 31 18:00:00
1999
D:/OSMTiles/MyOSM/04/3/6.png
Create:2012-10-21T23:12:06.433
Write:2012-10-21T23:12:06.433