Zoom Number - Dev 2013/10/29 15:15

Lynn Deffenbaugh

From the release notes:

Added zoom number in center of slider (breaks if/when I do fractional zooms). (Greg KB3KBR, Fred N7FMH)

The zoom number turns green (it might be hard to read) when you're zoomed in close enough to "Move ME". (Greg KB3KBR)

On 10/28/2013 9:23 PM, Greg Depew wrote:
Ok now here's a feature request. How about the zoom number somewhere in the area of the not all message so that you know you're zoomed far enough?
Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry