Chat Color Debug - Dev 2013/10/28 07:15

Lynn Deffenbaugh

There's a new Dev version out that includes some Chat Trace Log output that will hopefully assist in figuring out why some chat messages are duplicating themselves instead of colorizing properly.

Please make sure you have Enables / Logging / File Enabled checked.

If you see any chat window with line duplication (that you know was only entered once by the originator), please widen the chat window to reveal the (*N hh:mm:ss) information at the right side, screen capture, and e-mail both the screen capture and your APRSIS32*.LOG files to KJ4ERJ@arrl.net.

I need to get this duplication put to bed and then (hopefully) get this version into a general release before I open up the next can of worms.