From: "Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)" <kj4erj@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 02:33:26
To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] What did I break? Dev

Try zooming in a lot further or disable the GPS if you have it enabled.

On 10/27/2013 8:35 PM, Greg Depew wrote:
I confirm I have beacon after transmit checked on purpose, however after I make my first beacon I can no longer change my position neither with drag and tx or right click move me here.

Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry