Re: What did I break? Dev

Lynn Deffenbaugh

You will only be asked about moving ME if you're zoomed in really close.

As for the no beacon at start up, I suspect you have Configure / Beacon / After Transmit checked. From http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/menu:configure-beacon

After Transmit- In a semi-mobile (not fixed) GPS-less installation, it may be desirable to not transmit a position beacon on initial startup until the last known position can be confirmed and possibly corrected. If this option is checked, APRSISCE/32 will not transmit a position beacon until the Transmit menu option has been manually activated. Given that the Transmit option allows the user to move "ME" to the center of the screen, this allows the actual current position to be verified and/or changed before any position beacons are sent.

On 10/27/2013 8:21 PM, Greg Depew wrote:
Ok I can't figure out what I did, but I changed one of my instances to the dev version and deleted a few of my status comments in the xml with the program closed and now after bringing the program up I have the first beacon as suspended with the menu option, after I pick my first beacon I can't change my position. I can center on a different station and when I hit tx it doesn't ask me if I would like to move to center. And the option to move me here in the right click menu is greyed out. What did I break?? And can I get it back without a complete delete of the xml? Thanks
Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)