What did I break? Dev

Greg Depew

Ok I can't figure out what I did, but I changed one of my instances to the dev version and deleted a few of my status comments in the xml with the program closed and now after bringing the program up I have the first beacon as suspended with the menu option, after I pick my first beacon I can't change my position. I can center on a different station and when I hit tx it doesn't ask me if I would like to move to center. And the option to move me here in the right click menu is greyed out. What did I break?? And can I get it back without a complete delete of the xml? Thanks
Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry