Maps not working (was: D7 support)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Talk to me about your map problem. What are you seeing or not seeing?

If you enable the OSM trace log, does it have anything useful in it?

On 10/21/2013 4:14 PM, Rob Halcro wrote:
TKS Miguel , was wondering why it would not play !
Now if only I could get the maps to work !

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:

Yes, APRSISCE/32 supports the D7. Configure a KISS (not Simply(KISS)) port in APRSISCE/32 and make sure that the D7 is in Packet (not APRS) mode before you start APRSISCE/32 or enable the port. If you cycle power on the D7, you'll need to put it back in Packet mode and Disable / Re-Enable the APRSISCE/32 port. This is because the D7 is incapable of sticking in KISS mode across a power cycle.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ -Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

On 10/21/2013 1:55 PM, Miguel Angel wrote:
Im Miguel my callsign is CX1RK
one question the APRSIS32 is compatible with kenwood thd7 ?

many thanks

Miguel.