From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...] On Behalf Of Steve Daniels
Sent: 11 October 2013 20:59
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] CCW Digi Tracker the Sequel

After a bit of research I believe that APRSISCE32 and CCW Digi Tracker can work together.

A page has been added to the WIKI http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/en-ccw-tracker

If someone could follow that page and test that the instructions work and report back that would be good.

Check that messaging works please as well as other expected functions

If confirmed that the instructions work I will link the page into the rest of the WIKI

I don’t have a CCW Digi Tracker to test

Of course APRSISCE/32 will work with APRS Messenger and I will write a page about that shortly.

Steve Daniels

Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

Torbay Freecycle  Owner