From: Rob Giuliano <kb8rco@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:53:40
To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Path lines

If I read what you are saying correctly, you are looking at a TCP/IP feed for RF path lines?

-1   RF radio
-13  RF radio - same physical radio
-15  server - no RF, but full feed
          "... I was trying to look at the lines on my full feed -15 neither ..."
   Or are you trying to see "Tracks" from station movements?

My instance is configured to draw a line connecting the TX station with my station through DIGI's - indicating the "PATH" the packet took.  I have not seen such LINES on an IS only feed.
   MENU >Screen >PATH >RFONLY
     This seems to take precedence and turns OFF any other option
       [like MENU >Screen >PATH >Netwrok(LINKS)]

Any instance I have running (including Multitracks) will show TRACKS that are lines connecting multiple points received.

I assume you are using the same terminology, but I would check the note about precedence of RFONLY.  That could be set???