Fw: Path lines

Greg Depew

Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: goatherder_4891@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:43:18
To: Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)<kj4erj@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Path lines

I have only one radio at my current residence and run my home station -1 that is my digi and qru server, and I also run -15 on the same machine which is my world feed. -13 is on a different computer and is networked to the same radio. I was trying to look at the lines on my full feed -15 neither one was showing up on a multitrack of -5 or the balloon. I did remote login on teamviewer to -5 and it did show the balloon as being heard.

Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry