Re: Can't enable RF port

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Please clarify "can't get the port to enable".  Is it that the Enable is grayed out, that Enable checks and nothing happens, or what are the symptoms you are experiencing.

Also, which D710 port type are you using, there are multiple choices.

And what callsign-SSID is your D710 and APRSISCE/32 instance?

On 9/26/2013 6:03 PM, kf6kyd@... wrote:
I am using the D710 configuration that is listed on the wiki. No matter what I do I can't get the port to enable. Is there more configuration that I'm missing?