Re: Problem with sending message via RF

Greg Isringhaus

  I just tried to send another message after the last one failed at 9 attempts.  Appears that APRSISCE is trying to send it out, as it goes 1,2,3,4,5,6 attempts and not triggering the RF port.

--- In aprsisce@..., <g.isringhaus@...> wrote:

 I am still connected to the IS, but just on receive only.  So I can either get acks back via RF or IS.  Also I am about 100% positive that I am getting an ack back because it makes it on the first attempt and then moves to the next line, but a packet never goes out.  And then the number goes 2,3,4,5,6 attempts but it is not triggering RF.