From: scottph <scottph59@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 03:43:01
To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [aprsisce] Map looks washed out

I recently found the program after taking my AEA PK-12 out of mothballs. Only been working with it a few days. Ever since I fired it up the maps load just fine but have a very washed out look to them. I can't seem to find a setting that makes the map darker. Anybody have a suggestion? Thanks. Scott, KA7FVV.