To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
From: w5kro@...
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 20:43:53 +0000
Subject: [aprsisce] Re: New User Group

I have seen the wiki the program is up and running and has been for some time now however I seemto be sending out a lot of information cab someone look at w5kro on aprs.fi or findu and tell me if all is OK ?

--- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "KaroR" <w5kro@> wrote:

Is there an area where new users can get help with APRSIS32. I have been using UIVIEW for about 10 years plus but have switched to APRSIS only recently. I have many questions and my setup is unusual. Thanks and 73's W5KRO