Re: Feedback solicitation

g4hyg <chrism@...>

Hi Lynn,

I've just downloaded the Windows PC version and it's working well.

One observation when using it for the first time was that I "lost" the map trying to zoom in and I had to edit my location in the XML file so that it would display again. It appears I had ended up with my position at the North Pole!

Other than that minor starting glitch the program is excellent and is well on the way to being a UI-View replacement! The messaging works well.

FYI I'm also developing an APRS program APRS Messenger for serial TNC's and APRS over HF PSK-63 so I appreciate the amount of work it's taken you to get it to this stage!

73,

Chris, G4HYG