APRSISCE -> Start up problem - only one time gps update

dietkrebber <dietmar.krebber@...>

Hi Lynn et all,

I just discovered your wonderful piece of software yesterday - thanks for your time on this project !

I struggle now for hours with the following:

It is updating the APRS.FI platform only one time.

REgarding the required password: I got it from aprs.fi platform - I assume thats the one you have to enter in the "configure" section.

The position in the web is correct which indicates GPS receiver in the ipaq is working - but it is only doing it once this morning. (I have not changed any parameter in the XML)

Any idea ?

THanks a lot.
73
DIetmar DL1UL