Re: Emailing: APRSIS32.xml

Lynn Deffenbaugh

James Jolin wrote:
Lynn.
Put the latitude/longitude in, took the filter, etc out and things are looking good. I don't seem to be able to zoom in on the U.S. The cursor keys (up and down) take me to the other side of the Atlantic....seems to zoom in on Russia at one point. Am I missing something else?
Thanks, by the way, for your help.
Jim WA9ARB
You can drag the maps around the way you'd expect with a mouse. There is currently no keyboard way to pan the maps. As you noticed, up and down zoom out and in respectively.

What callsign-ssid are you using now? I just checked aprs.fi and it seems that WA9ARB is a UI-View station. You need to use different -SSIDs for each client, especially if they're doing different things or at different locations. It appears that you've used the same call with no -SSID for xastir, APRSIS32, and UI-View. That can cause some confusion, especially if you ever run more than one of them at the same time.

I'm only seeing one beacon from APRSIS32 and that was yesterday at 20:18 UCT. There's still some things not working right. Feel free to send me another log file if you'd like to keep trying to get it working.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ