From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...] On Behalf
Of ldeffenb
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 6:35 PM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] New APRSISCE For Windows Mobile Released!

Beta Testers,

I just posted the first new release of APRSISCE (for Windows Mobile) to the
Yahoo group Files section. You can find it there as:

APRSISCE6P090805.zip

There's lots of little stuff in there, but the big thing is...

IT DOES MAPS!

It hooks into OpenStreetMap.org's servers and dynamically loads maps in the
background and displays them on your phone.

Left/Right arrows will decrease/increase the density (transparency) of the
maps in 5% increments. If you take it down to zero, the maps will disappear
and the old circle will come back.

Before copying this onto your phone, please make a copy of the version
you've been using, just in case something goes worng!

Please post feedback here to the group with comments, successes, and
(hopefully not) failures of this new version.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE

PS. Oh, it also does Overlay characters on the Icons! Even the really tiny
ones!

PPS. It also tracks (and draws) every station that moves, so expect lots of
lines if you view an active APRS area. To clear the lines, double-click the
Odometer. The first confirm is for your track (if you have any) and the
second confirm is for the other stations' tracks (if there are any).