Re: Maps

g4ilo

I'll try to help out. What value does OSM.Path have in your APRSIS32.xml file? Mine says:

<OSM.Path>C:&#92;Ham&#92;APRSIS32&#92;OSMTiles&#92;</OSM.Path>

That should tell you where the map tiles are (supposed to be). In my case, I installed the software in &#92;Ham&#92;APRSIS32 (no Program Files nonsense for me.)

Julian, G4ILO

--- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, James Jolin <jjolin@...> wrote:

Lynn,
I tried both of your suggestions and none of them worked. I downloaded
aprsis32 into an empty directory " of my choosing" double clicked the
exe file, got a whole bunch of stations, but no map. This morning I
tried again and now I don't get any stations at all and , also, no
maps. You need more info?
Jim WA9ARB