Re: Thanks Lynn

sbd sbd

A spot of Tea would be correct, at least for your grandfathers generation. Not a big fan of Tea myself either.

Will get a APRSISCE/32 café sorted for these user of APRSISCE/32 posts that are not technical..

It’s nice to have a non tech chat with fellow users of APRSISCE/32 without boring the rest of the users

And yes I am more guilty than most.

If you have not found Dirk Gently look it up

Steve Daniels

Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

Torbay Freecycle  Owner