Re: Thanks Lynn

kc8sfq

I was in a buffet restaurant one evening here in Mich. The fellow ahead of me had on a "T" shirt with the inscription "Do you know Zaphod Beeblebrox?" I started laughing, he turned around with a devilish grin. I said "as a matter of fact, i *do*". We had a delightful dinner, he and a table of friends were at the next table. Too obscure, and too much fun.

I never could stand tea, much to my grandfather's chagrin. His world stopped every afternoon for tea. As ANY civilized man would do. If my memory serves, he called it "a spot of tea".