Disabled or not

kc8sfq

Hi gang,

After poking about in the wiki for quite a while, I am still puzzled.

I finally have APRSIS32 recognizing my GPS set up as: ARGENT-puck to Byonics-Serial-USB adapter to Targus-multi-port dongle into the one USB port in the computer.

My observations: I have a message at the top of screen (wide mode) that says "NMEA OK" immediately below that in smaller type "Disabled". I am clearly receiving the birds, a whole flock of them. The signal strength of them varies as I move the puck around on the bench.

My question is this: What is disabled? (toggling Enables, GPS Enabled has no affect on this message)

Thanks and 73 Ron, KC8SFQ