Re: OT ROTA

Greg Depew

Is there a way to make a single object into two or more qru categories? I have a fire category setup for local fire depts but I'd like to add some of them to a shelter category as well because some fd are shelters too. KB3KBR Greg Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
Sent: 9/19/2012 9:12:24 PM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] OT ROTA
Nicely done!  If you want to have these on your own map, just b/G6UIM to
your Configure / General / Add Filter and wait 30 minutes or so.  You
should then have a View / Shrieks / !ROTA! available that will then show
you something like:

To have QRU objects (which are simply objects configured in a group
starting with ?) that are also injected without a query, simply give
them a non-zero interval and make sure they're appropriately enabled.
Zero Interval objects are only delivered when queried.