Re: New poll for aprsisce

Greg Depew

I have a very bad antenna on my igate. I can get to my digital but my Igate can't hear very well. KB3KBR Greg Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Giuliano
Sent: 8/2/2012 7:35:13 PM
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] New poll for aprsisce

I think I missed something?

You have        ##    set to zero for VX8s and D72s?

How long do they show up - 50 milliseconds or more likely ZERO milliseconds?
This only tracks "the furthest RF station heard directly", so if your station hears a station farther away, it will never consider the VX8 or D72 "DX".

From: aprsisce@...
To: aprsisce@...
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 13:37:48 +0000
Subject: [aprsisce] New poll for aprsisce

aprsisce group:

If a new packet is directly received from the current DX station at the same distance, should an updated DX cluster packet be transmitted? Remember, the timestamp is in the DX notification and the "opening" is still current.

o Yes
o No
o Maybe - explanation e-mail sent to group
o Huh?

web site listed above.

Thanks!