Re: HTC Mogul PPC-6800

Noel Shrum

I ran it for a little while on my Sprint HTC Mogul (PPC-6800).

It worked great.

Noel
W8TVI

On 01/04/2010 11:24 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh wrote:
Is anyone out there running the subject device with APRSISCE? Even
failing that, does anyone know if it actually contains a GPS? The
review below doesn't mention it even though it seems to be fairly detailed.

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/phones/HTC-Mogul.htm

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

PS. If you have one, be cautious in trying it. I have a report that it
crashed a phone to the extent of needing an entire data restore.
Nothing in my program should be capable of causing that extreme of a
hang. At times, the program can be non-responsive (on my list to fix)
when you are out of data coverage, but the Start Menu still works and
Settings / System / Memory / Running Programs is always able to kill it
without even rebooting the phone, let alone losing data.