Re: Frequency Monitoring / Objects / Kenwood

Fred Hillhouse

"Also, there's been one report that auto-offset doesn't happen in an FTM-350
until you nudge off frequency and back onto the received object frequency.
I believe if an explicit offset is included in the information for all
bands, this nudge is not required and the received offset is applied
immediately, but this is only what I've gleaned from reading.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32"

This is true. A Yaesu receiving NO offset data will not apply an offset even
if the radio is set to AutoShift.

Best regards,
Fred, N7FMH