Do I need AGW PE ?

kc2nyu <eckerpw@...>

I searched archives and wiki with no results, probably because I didn't phrase question correct.

- I am currently running APRSIS - dev version on a Win 7 64 bit PC, with my Yaesu FT-7800 with an Argent T2. I also run AGW PE, and my question is do I really need that program ??

-I used it with AGW Tracker, and not sure if I just assumed that I needed it with APRSIS or used it because it was mentioned in Julian's Port setup video.

--- Seems like I read somewhere if the TNC is in KISS mode, I don't need AGW PE.

Tnx and 73
Paul
KC2NYU